We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Lead PHP who will participate in all phases of the software development. If you enjoy coding, sharing ideas and love being part of a collaborative team within a constantly growing company, then this is the role for you.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 4+ years of software development experience;
- Experience with PHP Frameworks like Phalcon/Laravel/Symfony;
- Deep understanding of SOLID principles, design patterns and PSR standards;
- Practical experience with industry leading RDBMS and NoSQL engines;
- Experience with complex large and high-load systems;
- Excellent communications skills - ability to engage in deep technical discussions with peers and become a trusted technical advisor;
- Good knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- Experience with distributed software development;
- Experience with source code, team development processes and knowledge repositories (e.g. Git, Jira, or equivalent system);
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery experience (e.g. test driven development, unit testing and automated end-to-end integration testing);
- English - Upper-Intermediate or higher.
- Implement scalable and reliable software solutions to solve complex business opportunities;
- Assess the gaps of current architecture and related risks;
- Implement best practice standards for development, unit testing, continuous delivery, code deployment, end-to-end integration;
- Participate in architectural oversight committees to review and improve proposed solutions;
- Ensure clear/straightforward design and comprehensive documentation of code;
- Collaborate and communicate with team members, project managers, and internal customers;
- Attend regular planning meetings, daily stand-ups, design reviews, quality assurance reviews, etc.
- Pleasant working atmosphere;
- Interesting projects and challenging task;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
- 5-day work-week in friendly and family work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- High Salary (depends on the level of a candidate`s professional skills);
- Monthly bonuses depending on performance;
- 24 paid vacation days and paid sick leaves;
- Corporate events and activities;
- Professional seminars and training, professional studying.