We are looking for an ambitious and talented Event/Travel Manager to craft effective corporate travel policies, monitor traveling activity/programs and organize meetings and events that support the goals of our business.
- Assist our PR and Marketing Department in developing and executing marketing strategies for different events.
- Conduct research and find resources to help our team make decisions about event possibilities.
- Maintain detailed tradeshow and events calendars, checklist and processes.
- Plan and coordinate all phases of the event activities including event setup and inventory control.
- Assist with preparing budgets and provide periodic progress reports to stakeholders about different event projects.
- Prepare nametags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards, etc.
- Cooperate with our design team in the production of marketing promotional print ads, brochures and other digital ads.
- Develop strategic policies and programs for corporate travel and business trips.
- Handle and oversee all travel arrangements (air, lodgings etc.) and operations.
- Manage relationships with travel agencies and vendors.
- Negotiate contracts or rates with travel service providers.
- Provide advice on travel documents, visas, insurance etc.
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of travel procedures.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1+ years of work experience as corporate Event Manager.
- Knowledge of international travel regulations, visa requirements etc. is a BIG plus.
- Ability to effectively plan various events and corporate business trips.
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently and coordinate and schedule the work of other event's members.
- Excellent time management, communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills.
- Good sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships.
- Intermediate spoken and written English.
- Pleasant working atmosphere.
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks.
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- 5-day work-week in friendly and family work environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- High Salary (depends on the level of a candidate`s professional skills).
- Monthly bonuses depending on performance.
- 24 paid vacation days and paid sick leaves.
- Corporate events and activities.
- Professional seminars and training, professional studying.
- Free English lessons.
- Comfortable office in the city center of Odessa.